Cool Scape
This forum was closed in 2010.
Cool Scape
This forum was closed in 2010.
Cool Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Scape

The Private Server Game

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient
Welcome all members! Please visit the server at cool-scape.no-ip.info we are not 24/7 sorry. But Owner Sam will try to keep it up as long as possible. And please do not spam the server!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:44 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Latest Updates (06-04-2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner sam
Admin
Admin
Owner sam

The Latest Updates (06-04-2010) Empty
PostSubject: The Latest Updates (06-04-2010)   The Latest Updates (06-04-2010) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 am

Dear Members of CoolScape,

I have updated our forums quite much as you can see, it took about 3-4 hours to finish everything. Anyway here are the updates listed.

-I have added new buttons.

-There is a extra page added called "CLIENT" it says it at the top menu. It is a guide of how to download the client.

-I also have made our first own game logo, I hope you like it.

-I have made a copy of the client that we have and made a different language version of it. the language is turkish. If your a coolscape member and you know this language, this interests you then go to : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Our staff own places at coolscape. Admin Jack owns ardougne city, Co-Owner Stick Own's Yanille Town, Moderator Waltz owns Legend Guild. I havent choosen yet. This is just to let you be aware of what your doing cuz if you go there and brake the rules you can get ban, mute or jail.

There are more updates coming in the future, Have a nice day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://coolforums.ace.st

The Latest Updates (06-04-2010)
Page 1 of 1